#SaveScience is a national campaign to ensure students in low-income schools get the Science instruction they need to succeed!
Did you know most kids get only 18 minutes of Science instruction every day? With so many interesting, plentiful, and lucrative STEM careers in the future, students need to get Science instruction early and often.
To lift up elementary schools working to give students the quantity and quality of Science instruction they need to succeed in life, Out Teach is expanding our annual #SaveScience campaign to schools! Please let us know how your school works to #SaveScience everyday! Our goal this year is to log 4 million hours of Science instruction! Join us and let us know how many hours of Science instruction your students receive.
Partner schools receive:
• #SaveScience logos to celebrate your school’s participation on social media
• Sharable infographics on Science education
• Customizable image templates to celebrate your teachers and students who love Science!
• Recognition on the #SaveScience website as an official partner
• Opportunity to profile teachers at your school who #SaveScience everyday
• Volunteer-ready building plans for new science learning stations for your outdoor classroom
• A lobby sign to help share your school’s achievement with visitors
Join us to #SaveScience, and show everyone that your school provides amazing Science instruction!