Invest in science. Change the world.
Be a part of shaping tomorrow’s changemakers.
Our work would not be possible without the generous support of our donors and partners. We invite you to join our community and learn more about how you can help.
Ways to Give
We offer a variety of ways to put generosity into action – each with its own unique impact. There are many ways to support Out Teach, and every contribution is put to work right away.
Reimagine the future
Your strategic investment in Out Teach supports initiatives that reimagine elementary science education and create systemic change that sticks. With the help of our partners, we are elevating science education, prioritizing innovation, and building the evidence base to enable an education system that creates real opportunities for all students. These strategic investments position us to scale and propel our 2025 goal of reaching more than 250,000 students and 10,000 teachers across the country.
Invest in your community
We’re of and for the communities we serve through our work with local schools and districts, and we understand the role that schools have in changing what’s possible. We know that in order to make a difference, we must listen and learn so that our work takes a shape and fits the needs of the places that our students and families call home. It’s a guide to open the outdoors and inspire change on the path to transforming science learning for a better world, creating a ripple effect that transforms local impact into unlimited potential for a brighter future for all.
Other Ways to Give
- One-Time Gift: An opportunity to designate funds as part of your charitable giving plan towards our most important and immediate priorities.
- Multi-Year Giving: Support that allows Out Teach to strategically plan our impact, innovation, and reach over time.
- Donor Advised Funds: For those with charitable investment accounts who want to designate a portion of their giving to Out Teach.
- Planned Giving: Consider Out Teach in giving for financial or estate planning to create long-term impact and build legacy.
- Gift in Honor or in Memory: A gift to recognize or commemorate someone for whom our mission holds special significance.
- Donate Stock: A charitable path to support our impact for whom a gift of tax-deductible assets in lieu of a cash donation is a prudent financial choice.
We took bold steps this year to help teachers and schools inspire and prepare elementary students to become innovators and leaders.
Meet Our Team
Our diversity of backgrounds and experiences helps us listen and adapt to the unique needs of our school communities, to problem solve, and to innovate.